La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lip Balm for Very Dry Lips, Soothes and Repairs Chapped Lips with Shea Butter and Ceramides, 0.15 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- We value your convenience and aim to provide maximum flexibility and reliability when placing orders.
- Amazon Shipping: We provide direct links to products on Amazon. The entire delivery and order processing process is handled directly by Amazon. You can take advantage of the standard and expedited delivery options offered by Amazon.
- Your Preference, Your Choice: As a customer, you have complete freedom to choose your preferred delivery and payment method on Amazon. This includes various delivery options such as standard shipping, express delivery, and more.
- Order Tracking: Amazon offers real-time order tracking. You will always be informed about the status and location of your order, ensuring transparency and peace of mind.
- Safety and Assurance: We collaborate with Amazon, one of the global leaders in online retail, ensuring the highest level of safety and reliability for your purchase.
- We believe that these advantages make your shopping experience convenient and secure. Enjoy a wide selection of products and reliable delivery provided by Amazon.
- We aim to make your shopping experience as simple and secure as possible. Therefore, please note that we do not accept payment directly. The entire payment process takes place on the Amazon platform.
- When you find a product of interest on our website and proceed to Amazon via the provided link, you can use all the available payment methods on Amazon, such as credit and debit cards, payment systems, Amazon Pay, and others.
- This ensures the highest level of security and convenience for your purchases, as all financial transactions are conducted on the platform you trust – Amazon.
|This softening, smoothing & comforting lip balm soothes dry, very dry, sensitive lips. Formulated with Shea Butter. See more
From the brand
Shop Best Sellers
From the manufacturer
About La Roche-Posay
Recommended by 90,000 dermatologists worldwide*, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
*Survey on the dermocosmetic market carried out by IQVIA and other partners between November 2018 and July 2019 among dermatologists in 46 countries representing more than 80% of the worldwide GDP.
Nutritic Lips Transforming Care Lip Balm for Very Dry Lips with Shea Butter
Transforming care for dry lips in a convenient stick. This lip balm transforms dry, sensitive lips to feel softer, smoother, comfortable and soothed*.
How to Use: Use this lip balm as a moisturizer for very dry lips. Apply lip balm as needed.
- With Shea Butter*
- L'Oreal Active Cosmetics Division, 2020
|Cicaplast Baume B5 Multi-Purpose
|Lipikar Balm AP+ Body Cream
|Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover
|Thermal Spring Water Soothing Face Mist Spray
|Other Products Suitable for Sensitive, Dry Skin
|Multi-purpose cream for hands, face, body and lips. This cream soothes dry skin irritations. This cream is suitable for adults, children and babies as young as 1 week. Rich cream with matte finish, non-oily, non-sticky.
|Body lotion is suitable for extra dry skin & dry skin. It is clinically proven to reduce dry, rough skin and replenish skin's essential lipids. Provides long-lasting, 48-hour hydration.
|Use this micellar water as a face wash, toner & makeup remover. This gentle oil free micellar cleansing water removes 99% of long wearing foundation; it won’t cause breakouts, and is safe for sensitive skin.
|An essential soothing face mist for sensitive skin. It refreshes, soothes and tones skin with its unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements, scientifically demonstrated for its soothing properties.
Recommended by Over 90,000 Dermatologists Worldwide*
La Roche-Posay is committed to dermatology. The brand’s products are developed in partnership with dermatologists to complement and enhance their patients’ treatments and to promote good skincare practices at home every day.
*Survey on the OTC skincare market carried out by IQVIA and other partners (Ipsos, TNS) between September 2017 and August 2018 among dermatologists in 62 countries.
Our Mission: A Better Life for Sensitive Skin
La Roche-Posay is dedicated to improving the quality of life of its customers by developing safe and effective products. Formulas are allergy tested, non-comedogenic, tested on sensitive skin and packaged in a way to minimize possible contamination.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Water From France
Highly concentrated in Selenium, La Roche-Posay’s exclusive water has been used in Europe’s leading center of thermal technology since 1905. It is used as a core ingredient in the brand’s formulas for its antioxidant and soothing properties.
Stringently Formulated for Safety
La Roche-Posay partners with key opinion leaders in dermatology to test the brand’s products for efficacy and safety; the formulas really do what they say.